Must try’s, or those other, unexpected pleasures. And there are still many more...
- Go shopping and browse the charming boutiques and vintage clothing shops in the old quarters.
- Enjoy a ‘sampling’ of gemstones in the city’s oldest jewellery shop, with a glass of cava in your hand.
- Get up early to visit the fish market or any of the marketplaces before savouring Atlantic cuisine in the city’s restaurants.
- Savour wine and tapas in different establishments in the old towns’ quiet streets and squares.
- Succumb to the temptation of pinchos (finger food) or tapas, the boundless offering in traditional dishes and acclaimed, avant-garde signature cuisine.
- Visit a cider mill to discover how cider is made before tasting it right there.
- Enjoy a cooking night at an emblematic restaurant and then eat what you made.
- Take a funicular railway up to an old amusement park.
Go hot air ballooning or hang gliding over our Cool Cities.
- Take a bicycle ride to discover the hidden corners of these cities built on a human scale.
- Rappel down the coastal cliffs or take a green tour of the trees.
- Take a moonlit boat ride.
- Go surfing (or learn to surf on a beginner’s course).
- Experience a unique fusion of art and nature on a walk along coastal paths.
- Go fishing or shellfishing.
- Abandon yourself to the pleasure of spas and health and beauty thermal circuits.
- Step on the red carpet of Film Festivals.
- Enjoy Jazz Festivals with sea views.
- Art with a capital A, in galleries, museums or on the seashore.
- Visit leading music festivals where you’ll never fail to hear (and see) live concerts.
- Explore the works of some of the great architects and sculptors of our time.
- Find the ambience you are looking for among the various cafes, pubs, casinos, discos and live music establishments that our Cool Cities boast.